Re: inquiring minds want to know...

>hoi :)

poi!

>bruce butters us up with:
>
>>I manage a small ministry in Finneytown, Ohio, never >travel too far from
>>home (I like it here) and rented a monkey once.
>
>but fails to mention another aspect of his enterprising pursuits...he's the
>man with the tribute plan, the listee album _king_.
>
>and i was wondering how that's going, dear bruce.  no pressure, just
>curious about the status of the project.

Good.  The intent as of late was to release it NEAR an Over the Rhine
release, as to ride the tidal wave of buzz (just prior or just after).
Those goons never seem to release product though, so it makes it a bit
tough.

Lots of groovy submissions; even Linford was impressed (or afraid, or both)
of Mr. Jay Harnish's agonized "Murder" variant.  Enough to request a copy
for a teaser for the website, at least...

So, at a snail's pace, the music sits in shelves, Lynz and I discussed some
liner note plans (mere weeks away!), art will fall afterward.  Production
will invariably sit for a little longer 'til we hear from the OtR camp, but
it's nearing.

What's the latest we heard from the goons?  September or early 2001?  Geesh.

>maybe it's top secret...maybe bruce could tell me but then he'd have to
>kill me...maybe...

<emulating first generation mobster, replete with a menacing, raspy half
heard voice> "j. marie hall will sleep with fishes"

Bruce

"Draw like a child,
run for miles and miles,
now that I am starting to remember" D2 2k