Re: Does this make me stupid?

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:59:24 -0400 "John Glassford"
<jglassford at neo_rr.com> writes:

  or maybe based on your Juno address, you're not
> connected to
> the web anyway.
>
> it's the MP3 of the month off the OtR website.

Yep, I'm connected to the web.  I just (1) don't go to the OtR site very
often - I know...I should - and (2) tend to ignore anything that has to
do with MP3's as I find them tedious and time consuming with little
payoff.  If anyone wishes to attempt to change my mind on this, I'm
listening.