Re: Does this make me stupid?

----- Original Message -----
From: Kelvin T Bailey <kelvinbailey at juno_com>
Subject: Does this make me stupid?

no, it just suggests you haven't been paying attention lately.  maybe it's
because you were busy at cornerstone and not connected to the web while you
were there,  or maybe based on your Juno address, you're not connected to
the web anyway.

it's the MP3 of the month off the OtR website.   Jay and Lynzi seem rather
fond of it.  check your backlog of e-mail,  you'll get to the topic a few
times.

nice song.  not covered at kentgig.  wonder why  {wink, amyro}?

different thread on the same slice O bandwidth:

Monk  __O__ (could it be __0__?__)  is awfully good.   i'm liking it very
much.     i second chris'  recommendation.

jg
np:  zak morgan  __bloom__