Re: Shannon Stephens

Here,
I hope this is the same Shannon Stephens, but I know her fairly well.  She
used to be in a band called Marzuki from Holland, MI before she moved out
to Seattle a year or so ago.  I haven't had a chance to hear her solo
stuff, but I loved the band.  They put out two or three albums on their
own and played at my school frequently.  I interviewed her for our campus
paper and radio station.

Stephen Swanson
General Manager, WCAL