Re: william shatner & monk

hi.

> << william shatner cracks me up.  plus, good ol' ben folds (the man, not
the
>  band) is hammering away on a cowbell with a goofy-ass smile on his
face...
>  i just can't help but crack up everytime i see that commercial...
hoo-boy...

>  i swear, william shatner needs to do put out a new album. >>
>
> Have you heard him singing "Free Bird" on the radio commercials . . . it
is
> really quite amazing!!!!!  I love it!

although i haven't heard __free bird__ yet,  wm. shatner gets points for
taking this ball (such as it is)  and running with it.   these
pricelinedotcom commercials are absolutely  the best thing he's ever done
(IMO) since the late 60's when he was in some TeeVee show.    i'm loving
them,  especially the one where he's calling something "phat"  and "fly" .

yay,  bill!

jg
np:  blondie  __no exit__