That time of Year- Poetry Slam Finals

Hi
For the third year running, I'm in this show:

Finals for the Cleveland Slam Team will be held Sunday, July 9, 2000,
6p.m., at the Beachland Ballroom, on Waterloo in Cleveland at East 156t(just
off I-90). Cost is $8, to support the team's trip to Providence to compete
in nationals August 9-12.   10 poets will be vying for a spot on the
4-person team.

This is the ultimate slam and one of the most tremendous shows of poetic
talent you can see this year. If you can at all, the Cleveland National slam
team (which may include me) Would greatly appreciate your support.

For further information contact:
Kevin Webb
216-218-6761

Or me,