re: cornerstone...

This'll be my 4th c-stone in a row, and I've enjoyed every one so far
incredibly.  And each for different reasons;  music, people, lectures
(their speakers are always fantastic), and just the atmosphere.  But
I must say that, though I enjoyed last years line-up (July & Buddy
Miller were incredible and worth the whole price of admission
themselves), this years does look absolutely classic.  Though the
Choir are not an incredible live band, I do look forward to their new
release, and though I'd rather Adam Again be playing with Gene
Eugene, I will be at the tribute, and Cush -- that's exciting, and
the Violet Burning also have a new c.d....I've loved their last
couple...especially the angry, passionate and noisey self-titled
release on Domo Records a couple years back.  I always love
Burlap to Cashmere...AND, both Over the Rhine AND Monk -- at one
festival -- that is indeed cool.  Very cool.  And, of course, the
folks I work for there, Bill Mallonee and Vigilantes of Love!  In
spite of how many times I've seen them live, I still enjoy their
shows!

amen...very excited, indeed...

mr. shannon lee lewis
SLEWIS at libris_libs.uga.edu
http://www.wdausa.org/
http://soe.pair.com
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep
 to gain what he cannot lose." -- Jim Elliot
NOW PLAYING;  Jan Krist - LOVE BIG, US SMALL.