Re: cush

>Well, let's see... Cornerstone also has The Violet Burning,
>The Lost Dogs, Altar Boys, Vigilantes of Love, The Crossing,
>Starflyer 59, Larry Norman, Gene Eugene Tribute (featuring
>all members of Adam Again and many, many more) and Mike Knott
>solo.  Maybe that helps it glow a little more for you.

VoL and the Crossing are about the only ones on that list
that i'm into... i guess i never got into the whole prayer
chain/mike knott/choir/da/vb/lost dogs-thing... a lot of my
friends in college liked those bands, but i guess they never
really interested me.  i've heard some prayer chain and
liked it, but i guess never enough to buy anything...

i saw the altar boys in 1990 (w/ petra, my first concert
ever).  that was enough for me.

sf59, i've seen them a few times.  noise rock.  kinda
interesting, but i still think cornerstone's 2000 line-
up is weak for my enjoyment.

Dan

+-  Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web  -+
    dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/