Re: otr live request

Hi! I am very familiar with the Ben Thomas band. I have both of their C.D.'s and go to all their shows around here! They have a web page at www.geocities.com/btband2000. If you have a chance to get their C.D. you should. It is really really cool.
I also have some live OTR at Conerstone. But, I don't have it in MP3 format so you will have to mail me snail mail for a tape. E-mail me direct if you want a copy, maybe we can work something out. buh-bye