Re: otr live request

I have seen the Ben Thomas band a number of times and I have been amazed
every time. They play with a lot of passion. And, if you found them on
MP3.com all you had to do was click on their picture to go to their
wab-page. Well, here is the link anyway.

http://www.geocities.com/btband2000

I hope that helps with that.

As far as the live OTR, I would be of no use.