Re: OtR - Canal Street

>From: Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com>
>So, who's all coming next Friday?

     I am planning to be there.  Is there any chance that
I can talk you into buying an advance ticket for me?
I will pay you on that Friday.  Or I could pay you
tomorrow night if you come to Cincy for a free show of
retro whiskey rock at Annie's (Bad Company and Molly
Hatchet).

>Any pre-show plans?  Post-show?

     I'd be interested in a pre-show dinner nearby, such
as something in the Oregon district.  Gourmet pizza
comes to mind.  It is close enough to park once and
walk to from Canal Street.

np: (until a few minutes ago):  Pulp Fiction DVD from
the library.  First time I ever saw it.

--Rick C