Re: ?

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> wrote:
> Kelvin wrote:
> >Hey, who of you is going to Cornerstone?
>
> i was going to go... i even scheduled vacation for
> it.
> but since last year sucked so bad, and the only real
> change to the line-up is adding OtR, i think i'm not
> going.  last year, Monk was the best act, and he was
> first.  we were so tired before VoL (last act), that
> we didn't even stay.
>
> last year sucked for me.  this year, i think i'll
> just
> take a roadtrip to wash d.c. and then to nyc...
>
> Dan
>
> np: johnny cash - murder
>

> +- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
>    dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/
http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/

kelvin, i'm new writing on here, but i'm pretty
excited about cornerstone this year...
OtR, which will promise to be fantastic
the 77's, the Lost Dogs, the gene eugene tribute,
violet burning, a lot more but these are the ones i'm
anticipating.
it should be pretty cool.
are you going?
erin