Re: Roaring Lambs

On Sun, 11 Jun 2000, Dan Temmesfeld wrote:

> just got it yesterday shipped from CDNow... finally popped it in today.

it's funny.. after four year s of trying to get my family introduced to
OTR, my brother got this for my older sister's birthday.  as i fkipped
open the cover to see who all was on there, i saw Goodbye by OTR> so i
popped it in without telling anyone who i was playing.  result?
immediate attention... they all *loved* it. even my mom and dad. i found
it pretty funny. suddenly, they wanted to know anything i could tell them
about otr nad to see what other discs i had.

rhys

 --
If I'm feigning coherence and calmness, laugh with me. If I'm Drowning,
Over The Rhine