Re: frog queen, emo, and beer

brian abbott wrote:

> hey layne. thanks for the insight.  i was wondering why nobody responded to
> that post.  WHY?, YOU IMBECILES!  WHY?  but alas. . .  my restless soul has
> been consoled.

:)>  Glad to hear it.

> i don't own any sdre.  i'll have to check 'em out.  and mineral, too. . .

Mineral's a little harder to find. They were on a label called Crank, and you can get their stuff
through www.crankthis.com. Also check out The Gloria Record, which is a couple of the guys from
Mineral's new band. I just got their 2 EPs this week and they're _amazing_. Like if Sunny Day formed
a band with a dream band like The Autumns or Cocteau Twins or My Bloody Valentine (speaking of
which, I got to see Kevin Shields play with Primal Scream in Denver the other night. Don't know if
that means anything to anyone but me, but it was AWESOME). Great stuff.

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner