RE: Nashville

--nashville's a great town.  i'd move there in a heartbeat.
i'm going in september to see king's x at the 328... --

--Y'know, I kind of agree.  I could definitely live there, but I couldn't
work in the music industry there.  I think I would just throw up like seven
times a day.

I joined the list a couple weeks ago but have been lurking until now.  All
this talk about Nashville sucked me out of the shadows.  I have lived in
Nashville for a year now, and still can't decide if it is a great town (I
think I will determine this after I pay a visit to the Johnny Cash museum).
But I also work in the music industry, and I am living proof that it's
possible to do so without puking.  You just have to find the right people.
Of course, you can't avoid the occasional run-in with the fakey-types, but I
manage to keep my lunch down a good, oh, 80% of the time. . .

Mandy
mandy at moosemanagement_com

np: Dido - No Angel