Re: i am new...help me

>Doesn't it just annoy the $%^&* out of you the way you
>can search, and search for like three months for some-
>thing and then somebody types something like:
>
>       i hunted for it.  and found it as a used disc....
>       a promo copy of good dog bad dog for $7

OtR is *easy* to find... *easy*... try looking for a used
Chagall Guevara CD or a Tori Amos "China" single CD...

i've found only 3 copies of CG while looking for it at
almost every used CD store i go to... since 1994.  like-
wise, this past weekend, i finally scored my copy of
Tori's "China" which i've been searching for since 1994.

i about jumped.  i only check the Tori section for that
one CD... lo and behold.  i almost shat myself.

OtR is *easy* to find.  *very* *easy*...

Dan

np: sixpence none the richer - collage

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/