Re: Re: broaden their horizons

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:52:54 -0400 John Glassford <jglassford at neo_rr.com> wrote:

--what's that girl doing that 's so objectionable?    usually she has a nice
voice that ppl don't  mind.  so what's up here?--

Actually she's doing some interesting, quite lovely vocalizing on a syllable.  I suppose they hear it as warbling since their is no textual admonition around which they can wrap their conditioned mind.  I gave them music when what they really wanted was cliches and platitudes.