Re: Has anyone heard?

>Hey, has anyone heard of the bands Mortal or My
>Brother's Mother?

yeah, i've heard mortal... i liked their "fathom"
album quite well... i don't like 'em as much since
they changed their sound away *from* the more
techno/industrial and their name to fold zandura.
their FZ albums just sound bland... jyro and jerome,
what have you done?  j/k... :)

as for my brother's mother... i've seen their album
before, but never listened... i remember it had a
blue, cloudy-looking cover with an angel (or
something) floating on it.  circa 1996?  as for their
sound, i have no idea...

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/