Re: vol

>No offense to the new stuff.  The olde stuff is so
>much more raw esp. Jugular, Killing Floor, and
>Struggleville.  The lyrics are really great stuff.
>If I was stranded on an island, those are the albums
>I would want with me.

i agree, but overall i think Struggleville is more
polished than most of their *other* older stuff.
personally, Blister Soul and Killing Floor are
probably my fav of the "old" and Slow Dark Train and
Audible Sigh my fav of the latter half...

actually, it's all good- i think the only one that
i'm not fond of is the Driving the Nails CD...

how to disappear completely and never be found,
Dan

np: radiohead - hybrid

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/