Re: OtR likes Clive and Clive liked it

Ysobelle said (and then reiterated for good measure)
> I SO wish you hadn't done that. I was planning on snapping up that
> copy
> of Patience for my roommate, whose birthday is Saturday and whose
> nascent
> OtR fanness I'm doing everything I can to promote.
>

> Sigh....

Doh!!!

Sorry about that Ysobelle...  Just goes to show, you can't please
everybody.  And sometimes you can't please anyone at all.

Ope, if you're listening, I was just kidding about those URLs.  Those
links actually lead to auctions for, uh, an autographed collection of
David Hasselhoff's chest hairs and, um, 30 lbs of grey jelly beans,
respectively.

There is nothing to see here.  Move along...

*biting lip*
Jon

PS -- Patience isn't that good anyways -- the nascent OtR fan-ness would
of course be far better promoted with TWHF or Eve...  : )