Re: tickling the taste buds?

AmyRomania here.

From: brian abbott <barabas0 at hotmail_com> said:
>spectacular... but beer?  if itīs alcohol you seek, there are plenty of
>other options and, might i add, plenty of beers and ciders.  please
>enlighten me here...
>
>-la mexicana (marie)

i think it's a good idea for every good american citizen to work at
acquiring a taste for beer.  not to get drunk, but to be mellow and to have
a good taste in your mouth.

Um, I have to fight against that one for personal reasons. If I 'worked' at
aquiring a taste for beer I would die. :-) So please don't say "every good
american" is one who aquires a taste for fermented stuff. ;-)

Amy