yummy

>-->  okay, iīm confused...why would you work at liking something you donīt
>necessarily need to like?  seems like a waste.  i understand giving it a
>good, honest taste--trying it.  i think i would understand it if it had
>some
>worthy health value like a veggie that maybe isnīt all that spectacular...
>but beer?  if itīs alcohol you seek, there are plenty of other options and,
>might i add, plenty of beers and ciders.  please enlighten me here...
>
>I think the point was-
>It is an acquired taste.  Like how sometimes people don't like
>coffee at first.

i was thinking about that one... coffee is an especially helpful
stimulant...i personally prefer a nice cup of tea, but a flavored coffee is
pretty yummy.  and still, this is almost the same thing since my tea
exists--you know that stuff that grandma pushes (honk if you love west side
story).  if you donīt like coffee and want some caffeine, there are other
options.  and then i got to thinking about beer again :)  maybe itīs
cultural...maybe people seek to acquire its taste b-c of traditions...thatīs
my guess.

honk if you love sidra!

-marie