good music bad music

I really enjoyed your good music bad music threat as I was thinking about
this for quite a while and I agree with everything  Brian and Kevin said.
I think it's all about art. I wonder if what the Backstreet Boys do is art.
If it's pouring all of who you are into the music or if it's just
commercial. For me their music just doesn't seem real. But I wonder if they
would consider it art and themself artists. I mean... I wonder if they would
do the same kind of music if nobody liked it. This would mean they do it
cause they believe in it and then it's art to me... does this make sense?

Tobi (: