Re: I HATE PATIENCE

> << I really do hate Patience though, its twaddle.

Heh.  "Patience" was the first and only OTR cd I knew
of for about three years, so to me, that disc *was*
Over the Rhine.  I loved it (and still do), because
it's contemplative and groovy and poetic.

This, incidentally, is probably why I dug GDBD so
much when I first heard it - it was like a stripped
down version of "Patience".  It wasn't until much,
much later that I heard the jauntier stuff of TWHF
and "Eve" (which I also really dig).

So says me.

Paul Christian Glenn pcg at mailandnews_com
Eon Chamber http://eonchamber.port5.com
Christian Realists http://x-real.firinn.org

Currently Reading: "Technopoly"  by Neil Postman

"Tomorrow I'm planning to write the great book
In which I will capture our time
Set forth the fury, the sound and the look,
If I could just make up my mind."

                                        -- T.S.T.