DRATS...YIPPEE...WOW

DRATS!  Bruce Cockburn is playing in Bloomington this weekend and I can't go because I have custody of a 15-year-old Blink 182 fan.  (Brucie's picture was in the Courier Journal on the same page with a picture of the Insane Clown Posse.  How droll is that!?!)

YIPPEE!  The new, live Jeff Buckley cd goes on sale Tuesday!  (How exciting is that!?!)

WOW!  The lovebug virus elicited almost as much response from this list as Kyle recently did.  (How likely is that!?!)