Re: What's in your earhole lately?

Everyone should run out and find a copy of Sally Timms'
"Cowboy Sally's Twilight Laments for Lost Buckaroos" to
listen to.  It's a mouthful to say, but worth it.  It's,
well, country-western, but if that offends you then
pretend I didn't say it.  There's no twangy vocals, no
obnoxious slide guitar - it's just Sally's angelic voice
and a fistful of wonderful stories.
On a related note, I saw a show recently with three
Chicago bands, the Handsome Family, Puerto Muerto, and
Sin Ropas (this is related because Sally sings a
Handsome Family song on her CD).  They're all very
wonderful, moody, um... moody music.  Depressing, but
in a good way (unless you're into Brittney Spears).
Highly recommended if they come to your town.

Someone please say something nice about the most recent
Innocence Mission CD, so I'll run out and buy it.

Regards,
Mike.