and to all a goodnight

hello, dear ones.
this will be quick, but i wanted to take a few minutes to say that i think
it's time for me to go away for a bit (not that i've really said much
lately, or that it will make a significant difference in anyone's reading
habits...).  i'll most likely be checking in on the archives every couple of
weeks, but i just don't have the energy or time to sort through all of the
confusion every day.  so i'll say g'bye for the time being (which,
incidentally is a book that i've tried my darndest to read, but can't quite
get past the first few chapters)...  say hello to me at shows.  save my
e-mail address in case you ever need a place to stay in cincinnati (or
seattle in another year).  make each other think.  be kind to animals and
other living creatures (including each other).

love,
amyjoy