AUGH!

I SWORE I wouldn't contribute to this damn thread any more, but I've been
away from the computer ALL DAY and I can't help myself. To mitigate,
however, I'll be as general as I can.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: DO NOT PRESUME TO SPEAK FOR
ME. Don't tell me whom I hate, don't tell me whom I worship, don't tell
me The Man is getting me down, don't tell me I'm drowning in the weight
of the world-- I'm a Goth, and I do angst pretty damn well on my own,
thank you.

I happen to love Kyle dearly, for instance.

Sorry. I was supposed to keep this general, wasn't I?

Oh, and don't tell me what I can and can't discuss if I'm not openly out
to discredit someone's beliefs or hurt them, which, to my knowledge, I
don't think I've done in my...four or five years on this list. (I looked
for my first post once-- never did find it. Chris? You bored?) As it is
said: "An ye harm none, do as ye will."

I just get SO annoyed when someone new shows up on the list and throws
around their prose to tell me about what this list should or shouldn't
be. Chill out. Accept it for what it is. You might never meet all of us.
You might meet most of us. You might murder us all one by one and shove
our bodies in trash cans all over cetral Detroit. Whatever.

PS-- Hi, Jan!!!!! Congrats on the doggie!

PPS-- Drew, I saw a woman walking three Jack Russells at once the other
day. I burst out laughing and thought of you and Belle.
Just don't speak for us.