Jen's on topic for once!

Question:
I've had a line by OTR stuck in my head for days now, and for the life of
me, I can't remember what song its from, or even which CD can someone
help me?
"..you're more then just a feather in my hat, boy...."

jen

C: Help me figure out this homework problem, Hobbes.  What's 3+8?
H: OK, assign the answer a value of "X".  "X" always means to multiply,
so take the numerator (that's latin for "number eighter") and put that on
the other side of the equation.  That leaves you with three on this side,
so what times three equals eight? The answer of coarse, is six.