Re: ain't no need for that

Kelvin, I 100% agree.

Pauli

----- Original Message -----
From: <kelvinbailey at springmail_com>
To: Over the Rhine <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 9:20 AM
Subject: ain't no need for that

> Hey, here's a thought.  Let's vote on it...
> How about if someone makes us mad/sad/hurt/angry/pissed off/whatever,
instead of lambasting them on the list we email them privately.  I think
that will accomplish a couple of things.  First of all, it will expose our
intentions.  Are we really concerned about a post or are we more interested
in displaying our sense of fairness or paternal maturity for all to see?
Second, it will save us from having to read anymore numbskull, profane posts
like the one from Don which took three minutes of my life that I will never
get back and gives a whole new meaning to my trash folder.
> I know that I have in the past been guilty of some of the crap that annoys
me now, but I took some time off during the holidays and grew up.
> I honestly believe there are folks here who are lurking around like
buzzards just waiting for Kyle to say something that will give them the
opportunity to swoop in for the kill.  Well, don't bother.  He doesn't care.
I don't care.  Most people here don't care.  Besides, in your oh so
passionate "let me save the world" mode, you are probably lashing out at
something that doesn't really warrant it because it was not meant to be
taken seriously or was directed at those who know him personally and not
those of us who don't have that pleasure.