Re: Re: What's in your earhole lately?

Man, what kind of suck-wad city do I live in?  I don't think our library even has cd's...just a few cassettes - and probably a ton of lps.  I've recently been in the libraries in Columbus, Indiana and Wilmington, NC (where my dear sister works in the AV department) and both of them have great collections of cd's and videotapes.  Louisville is larger than either of these cities.  We have a brand new stadium, a great new waterfront, and the largest fireworks display in the universe, but we can't get one stinking cd in our library!  PEOPLE OF THE WORLD REVOLT!!!
I watched Drew Carey win $500,000 for Ohio libraries last night.  Maybe they'll share.