ask not what...

Ysoi said:
I don't think that's going to happen again any time soon.

And Lara said:
Somebody should ask Kinford and Larin (hehe) if it will...I mean, maybe - or
maybe not. Perhaps they don't know people want it....GDBD has probably had
the best reaction from the public as a whole, so maybe they think that's
what the crowd is looking for.

-->i think it may not have all that much to do with the crowd.  although
they might enjoy the informed and strong listee opinions and most likely
appreciate the support and/or suggestions, their music, while a marketable
good, is in some way governed by them or some aspect of their creative side.
  maybe eve and patience just isn't where they're at anymore.  since they've
been playing a rather consistent gdbd set, i'd say that's where they are (or
on their way out...?).  maybe the next step will be a big hit with the
hegemonic majority :), but maybe it won't.  i hope that they stay true to
"where they're at" even if we don't come along.

have a good night!-
marie