USA trip

Hey everybody...

Here are my current plans:

There are some dates for sure now:

- between the 9th and 13th of June: Fly to a yet not defined place in the
USA.

- 19. - 23. June: Detroit

- 1. or 2. - 8. July drive to C-Stone with Joel and the gang from South
Bend, Indiana

- after C-Stone: drive to Cincinnati with Rick from the OTR Message Board

- spend some time with the Pinkstons and visit Philsack in Cincinnati

- The Pinkstons drive me to Elizabethtown / Kentucky

- visit Niki

- fly back to Germany by the 3rd of August

- somewhen in between: Visit Jayson in West-Virginia near Pittsburgh and
maybe Deo Volente also in West Virginia (don't know where yet. Just that
it's 4 hours away from Pittsburgh)

- I'd love to see one more special place like California or something like
that. I thought I maybe could fly to California or some other special place
from Germany, spend some days there and then fly to Detroit and do all the
rest by bus and car.

It's hard for me to figure out the rest now (for example when to do West
Virginia) as I don't know how easy it is to go by bus and things like that
so I'd really appreciate any tips from you and also if someone knows another
"special place" to go. I also could visit this "special place" after
Kentucky and fly back from there or something...

Thanks in advance...

Tobi (: