Re: Re: the walrus is paul

> >up?   maybe they're spending too much time 'down on the hardwood floor'
or
> >something.  who knows.  personally i happen to have enjoyed immensely
almost
> >every otr show.  (i've seen perhaps 5)

> I think I can sum it up in one vignette: the Emery '96 show. We all had a
> huge conga line that danced up one aisle, up into the balcony, down the
> stairs, and down the other aisle, right in the middle of "Happy With
> Myself?" Duggie and Shelly led the way and we all laughed and danced
> ourselves sick.

Oh man - that sure was fun. i think it was worth the drive, don't you agree
Nik?  And we all had roses and put them on the stage and everyone sang out
the first line to Sea and Sky... and it seemed like the world stopped when
they all left the stage at the end of "If I'm Drowning..." Yup. That's the
OtR I love.

Yummy thoughts, that's for sure. And if I hadn't had so much fun, I never
would have come out for the moonlight gardens show, and wow - my life would
be different now.

Crazy stuff.

> I don't think that's going to happen again any time soon.

Somebody should ask Kinford and Larin (hehe) if it will...I mean, maybe - or
maybe not. Perhaps they don't know people want it....GDBD has probably had
the best reaction from the public as a whole, so maybe they think that's
what the crowd is looking for.

Ask yourself "Are you that somebody?"

> This morning, I was unsubbed from the list 20 times. To exactly how many
> people has this happened?

That has NOT happened to me.

Right now I'm naughty-naughty,
Lara