Re: the kyle debate and kelvin's other thing

Good point, but I'm kind of talkig about a different sort of thing.  I definitely agree that the differences of opinions and general disagreements should not only be welcome, but actually belong here.  You're right, that's kind of the point of the list - or at least as I see it.  What I was talking about are the instances when folks feel the need to attack someone personally, not what they are saying.  Maybe that's the distiction that could be made:  If you have a reply to something that is said - the actual content - post it publically.  If you want to attack the poster (which I really wish they wouldn't), do it privately.  That sort of thing benefits no one.
Hope I was clearer...

Kelvin