the kyle debate and kelvin's other thing

hey kids.

i like kyle.  he makes me smile.  in real life more than on the list, but on
i like him all the same.

i don't like that cussing guy.  i'm trying to refrain from using that sort of
language, and when i read an abundance of it...especially when mixed in the
middle of crazy racial slander...i get really offended.

congradulations, sir.  it is nearly impossible to offend me.  and yet you
have.

as for kelvin's idea of posting privately when someone makes you mad...that's
a good idea and a bad idea.  if we say that, we have to draw the line.  say,
i say something about how i don't like _gdbd_ (which i don't, really), and
that makes you mad...will you e-mail me privately?  that would take all the
fun out of the list.  without the debating of minds and the conflict of
opinions, what would we have to talk about?

what i really want to know is why everyone jumped on kyle for saying some
negative things about the band, but no one said anything to kevin (sorry
kevin...but i had to mention something about it.)  both made comments about
how the band was country-ish, and about how they were disappointed by the
show.  although kevin's post was a little nicer and less cynical, it was the
same sort of thing.  i've come home with negative thoughts about over the
rhine (and a lot of other bands/shows/concerts/movies) i've seen, but that
doesn't mean that i don't like them.  everyone deserves a second chance, yes?

anyway, i like kyle.  as ysoie said, he is an ass at times, but i absolutely
adore him all the same.  he gives some of the best hugs i've ever received.

sorry...i'll get down from my soapbox now.  :)  i'm just glad finals are
almost over.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka