Re: small hands, will travel

In a message dated 4/29/2000 7:43:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
beautifulblood at hotmail_com writes:

>     passionate as i am about singing, writing, composing, i wonder if
>  picking up that microphone is worth it if i can not ellicit the same
>  response from my audience. its as though the music climbs inside you and
>  pours its emotion into yours, making it almost too rich to endure, yet you
>  remain tranfixed.

hey there everyone!  sorry for being so late on replying to this...but i just
had to.

samantha...all music is not going to touch everyone.  but, no matter what,
there will probably be one person whom you will be able to touch, to drive to
tears.

and you ask if it's worth it to pick up the microphone if they won't react in
such a way.  but what you must ask yourself is this:

is it worth it to never find out how they will react?

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka