OTR in concert this week

4/25/00

Hello everyone,

Here are two upcoming college shows and directions on how to get there. The
line-up will consist of Karin Bergquist, Linford Detweiler, Jack Henderson,
Don Heffington, David LaBruyere & Jeff Bird.

Hope to see you!

Friday, April 28: Wheaton IL
Wheaton College, Pierce Chapel (501 College Ave.)
8:00pm, $10 advance, $12 DOS
For more information, please call 630.752.5000

Wheaton College is located at 501 College Avenue, in Wheaton, Illinois.The
following are directions from several well-known Chicago area locations:

From O'Hare Airport: Cars leaving the airport exit to the east. Keep in the
right lane to turn south on I-294. Stay on I-294 south some distance to I-88,
also called the East-West Tollway. On I-88 go west towards Aurora several
miles to the Naperville Road exit. Proceed north on Naperville Road past the
Danada Shopping Center at Butterfield Road, and continue on to Roosevelt
Road. Turn right (east) at Roosevelt Road and get into the left lane
immediately for a quick left turn at Washington Street. A few blocks north on
Washington, you'll cross the Chicago & Northwestern railroad tracks and
approach the intersection of Washington and College at the southwest corner
of campus.

From the south: Approaching Chicago from the southwest on I-55, just beyond
Bolingbrook, take I-355 north. Exit at Roosevelt Road to the west. Stay on
Roosevelt through Glen Ellyn, past President Street, to Washington Street
where you'll turn right. A few blocks north you'll cross the Chicago &
Northwestern railroad tracks and approach the corner of Washington and
College.

From the north: Approaching Chicago from the northwest on the I-90, turn
south on the I-355 at Schaumburg. Some miles south you'll exit west on
Roosevelt Road. Stay on Roosevelt through Glen Ellyn, past President Street,
to Washington Street where you'll turn right (north) several blocks to campus.

From the west: Approaching Chicago from the west on I-88, exit north at
Naperville Road. This major north-south artery takes you past the Danada
Shopping Center at Butterfield Road and brings you to Roosevelt Road. Turn
right at Roosevelt and immediately get into the left lane to turn left
(north) on Washington Street. Campus is a few blocks ahead, just two short
blocks across the Chicago & Northwestern railroad tracks.

From the east: East-west I-80/90 becomes I-80/94 as you cross from Indiana
into Illinois and within a few miles picks up the 294. Take the I-294 north
to I-88 at the Oak Brook (to Aurora) exit. Head west on I-88 several miles to
the Naperville Road exit. Go north on Naperville Road, cross Butterfield
Road, and continue on to busy Roosevelt Road. At Roosevelt turn right one
short block and make a left on Washington Street. Campus is a few blocks
ahead, just over the railroad tracks.

Public transportation from Chicago: Take the Metra Union Pacific West Line
train from the Ogilvie Transportation Center, located at Madison St. & Canal
St., (formerly known as the Chicago and Northwestern Station) and get off at
the College Avenue stop. Walking one block west will put you at the eastern
edge of campus.

If these directions leave any questions about how to get there unanswered,
don't hesitate to call the Public Relations office at 630/752-5018 during
working hours or the College Switchboard at 630/752-5000 during the weekend
for more information. For train and bus schedules and information about
airport shuttle services, you can call the Travel Bureau at 630/752-5174. The
Travel Bureau is open during the academic year on Monday, Wednesday and
Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Tuesday and Thursdays from 10:30
a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

For maps: http://www.wheaton.edu/maps.html

Saturday, April 29: Canton OH
Malone College, Moved from the Randall Campus Center to Centennial Center
/the Dinning Commons
Havipalooza Festival of the Arts starts at 6:30pm; OtR on at 9:00pm
$8 at the door, free with Malone ID

The following are directions to Malone College from several well-known areas:

Akron
Take I-77 South and exit at State Route 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave. and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Buffalo
Take I-90 West through Erie, PA to Ohio S.R. 11;
Go south on 11 to I-80 West;
Follow I-80 to I-76 West to Akron;
Go south on I-77 to Canton;
Exit 77 at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave. and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Cincinnati
Take I-71 North to Mansfield;
Go east on S.R. 30 to Canton;
Take I-77 North;
Exit 77 at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave. and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Cleveland (West)
Take I-71 South to S.R. 18 and go east;
Exit 18 at I-77 and go south to Canton;
Exit 77 at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave. and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Cleveland (East)
Take I-271 to I-77 and go south;
Exit 77 at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave. and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Columbus
Take I-71 North to Mansfield;
Go east on S.R. 30 to Canton;
Take I-77 North and exit at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit S.R. 62 at Market Ave. and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Or:
Take I-70 East to Cambridge;
Go north on I-77 to Canton and exit at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Detroit
Take I-75 to the Ohio Turnpike and go east;
Exit at I-77 (Exit #11) and go south to Akron;
Follow 77 South to Canton and exit at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave. and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Indianapolis
Take I-70 East to I-77 North at Cambridge, OH;
Follow 77 North to Canton and exit at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave. and go right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Marietta
Go north on I-77 to Canton and exit at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Philadelphia
Take PA Turnpike West to Ohio Turnpike West;
Take Exit #15 and follow I-76 West to Akron;
Go south on I-77 to Canton and exit at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave. and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Pittsburgh
Take I-279 North to I-79 North to the PA Turnpike;
Take PA Turnpike West to Ohio Turnpike;
Take Exit #15 and follow I-76 West to Akron;
Go south on I-77 to Canton;
Exit 77 at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave. and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

Portsmouth
Take S.R. 23 North to Columbus;
Go north on I-71 to Mansfield;
Take S.R. 30 East to Canton;
Go north on I-77 and exit at S.R. 62 East-Alliance;
Exit 62 at Market Ave. and turn right;
Turn right on 25th street;
Go through one stop sign and Malone College is on the right.

For Maps: http://www.malone.edu/admissions/maps/location.cfm

For more information about these shows or to learn more about OTR, please
visit us on the web - www.overtherhine.com.

OVER THE RHINE
Phone: 513.731.6837 (731-OVER)
Fax: 513.731.9668