chicago, fri. the 28th

this goes out to all going to the chicago show this friday at wheaton.   so
far there's a small group meeting before the show at a few benches in front
of the Pierce Chapel (501 College ave.). the show starts at 8:00.  not sure
when doors open.  anybody got some more info for everyone?

{attn: the two girls who contacted me about this show.  please email me
again. accidentally trashed your addresses.  want to meet around 7:00???}

brian

"if you're feigning coherence and calmness, laugh with me. . ."

(sigh. . .)ahhh, i'm not the only one.