Re: Jammin' on Main, Party in the Park

Bruce wrote:
>Both schedules are printed in CityBeat today.  No Over the Rhine
>listed at all.  Jammin' on Main has some little known acts like
>Raisins, Ass Ponys, Kool & The Gang, Tracy Walker, Indigo Girls,
>Beth Hart and the Websters.  It'll never fly.

you going?  what weekend is it?

i saw that in citybeat on wednesday.  Kool & the Gang and Beth
Hart seemed cool.  what do the Ass Ponys sound like?  i know
they're from the cinti-area, right?

didn't OtR play last year?  or was that Belew and Hordinski?
or was it all three?

Dan

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/