Re: Vigilantes of Wednesday

Dan Temmesfeld wrote:

> So, who in the Cincinnati area is coming to the Vigilantes of Love
> show at Southgate House (in Newport, KY across from the Aquarium)
> on Wednesday, April 19th at 9pm?

Please spread the word, y'all. The Cinti Enquirer and Post let me
down in terms of promotion, though we did make "gig of the week" in
CityBeat. I'm a little nervous because I don't know what to expect.
I'm really hoping a decent crowd shows up so Bill & co. don't play
to an empty house (and I don't pay the guarantee out of my own
pocket!). I've gotten emails from Lexington & Dayton, so maybe that's
a good sign.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a yell
at newport at one_net or 606.581.3862.

Cheers,
Dave

Pike 27/The Riverside
http://w3.one.net/~newport/

***
Dave Purcell, newport at one_net
The Riverside, Magus Productions, Pike 27 are all at:
http://w3.one.net/~newport/