Vigilantes of Wednesday

So, who in the Cincinnati area is coming to the
Vigilantes of Love show at Southgate House (in
Newport, KY across from the Aquarium) on Wednesday,
April 19th at 9pm?

I know some people won't be there for good reason,
like being in Seattle.  But who *is* planning on
coming?  Bruce, are you still gonna be at the IRS?
Rick?  Melissa?  Chris/Creole?  Drew?  Megan?  Any
other tristate listies?

Dan

np: buckethead - colma

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/