Re: what of the twenty-eighth?

>      i was just wondering how many of you are going to the show at wheaton
>college? i think i am and i was looking forward to meeting some of you.
>
>kickboxing kills,
>
>samantha

hey samantha.  yes i'm farely sure i'm going. never been to wheaton though.
i saw otr a few years back at judson.  do you think there's a chance the
show could sell out?  thursday night i'll be at schuba's for V.O.L.  pretty
sure i can find a place to crash that night(hopefully). then i'll be there
for the show at wheaton.

my blood has a very rich purple hue; and then crimson. you might say, 'brick
as red'.

gluttony kills,
brian