Re: waterdeep

Fred wrote:
>I saw Waterdeep at C Stone last year and they drove me CRAZY!
>Aaaaargh!!!!
>
>1) Their lead singer is not their finest vocalist.
>2) He talks too much.  Way way way way way too much.
>3) Let that girl sing more.  IN fact.  Let her sing all the time.

yeah, ditto on all of that.  they should let his wife sing more
(or all of the time)... plus, he's kinda chatty on stage... but
i still like their CD "sink or swim" fairly well...

i haven't heard their new one yet...

Dan

np: stavesacre - speakeasy

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/