Re: waterdeep

>From: "Amy Tompkins" <prayforamy at bigfoot_com>

> > >wow, dan, someone else knows waterdeep.  sink or swim is a
> > >Christian album i can stomach, though i don't care for alot
> > >of what they do.  i've seen them in concert twice.  love
> > >the acoustic oriented songs. . .
>
>I too know Waterdeep, but I have only heard them in Entering the Worship
>Circle combined with 100 Portraits who I love....
>
>Amy

i have one 100 portraits cd.  it's the one with the girl painted black on
front and a picture of her legs washing off on back.  amy, did you ever
catch the symbolism of the front and back cover?  it's cool when some album
covers all the sudden hit you.  like 'live' and their album with the
closeminded conservative bible thumper, bible held firmly to his breast and
eyes close and face smug. only he's about ready to walk off a cliff to meet
his death.  thank god for those harlots trying to push him back and save his
life.  there's a nice little church in the background too.

brian