Re: Re: the list is dancing

I'm not here to jump on anyone or defend anyone (yeah, right...) but I will say this.  I've probably allowed myself to get in more squabbles with Kyle than anyone on this list, at least in the past six months or so.  But it is just as Jennifer said: There were few, if any, times that I didn't find myself stopping, thinking, and making for darned sure that I knew what I was talking about before I replied to him, for fear of humiliation.  Regardless of wether or not I liked his tone or method, he made me think.  I'm not saying it came from any conscience effort on his part to make me a better, more intelligent person...I'm not even saying he did that.  But he does make me think, and that can't be too bad...can it?

Just a thought...

Kelvin