RE:

>> let me rephrase that insult, i know i just ruined the impact of it...you,
>> am afraid, are still about 20 minutes away to see the issues at hand.
feel
>> free to cut and paste as you see necessary to enhance you reading
pleasure.

>Shouldn't it be "you are still 20 minutes too far away..."?

well 20 light minutes away, anyway.  i was just trying to define a distance
as to how far away the observer was.  from 20 light minutes away, an average
sun looks pretty small.  maybe we should make it a light hour instead.

>Hmmmm. I don't know. Are you desensitised to The Pointy Boots of No
Forgiveness? Shall we try >an empirical study?

if i say yes, can we skip the study?