dreaming and dancing

kelvin scared me with:

But I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS! STOP IT! MAKE THE VOICES GO
AWAY!

-->kelvin, i hope you don't feel cornered.  my intent was not to come
against you but rather to give a broader perspective (it's all about
perspective, right, drew?).  plus i think we ended up agreeing that we need
ideas and the experiences.  they aren't mutually exclusive and definitely
shouldn't be.  we need what everyone has to offer.

the otr song that most makes me feel like dancing is sea and sky.

has anyone ever left on over the rhine while they slept?  any interesting
reports???  don't ask, i asked you first :)

-marie