star wars (was Re: love and war and stupid people)

mark said:

> Speaking of Star Wars... Is anyone else as mad as me about gl snubbing
>  the dvd market?  I mean SWtFM wasn't all that great anyway

funny...the phantom menance has been the only star wars i've a) not slept
through and b) actually enjoyed.

are other star wars fans not impressed by it?  all i know is that the star
wars theme is probably the only piece of orchestral music that could start at
any place and chuck would know what it is.  he demonstrated that at wal-mart
one day.  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka