OtR's lyrics

brian abbott wrote:
>personally i am dissatisfied with my understanding of otr's lyrics.
>alot of it all very powerful and gripping, but i feel like i very
>seldom hear a song that i fully comprehend.  i consider myself
>somewhat of an inept interpreter anyways.  more than anything i want
>to speak with karin and linford in person.  i have so many questions
>that would lend to my understanding of their stuff.

the key to unlocking the mystery of the lyrics is smoking crack.

oh, and personal interpretation.  there's a lot of lyrics that are
(what i think) intentionally ambiguous, prepensely esoteric.  that's
the cool thing, because different people can take home different
things that they hold dear.  that's the difference between K&L's
music and most of the stuff on MTV/popradio/etc...

linford doesn't play the bagpipes, does he?  i heard that not too
many crack addicts can play the bagpipes.  good ole linford...

not smoking crack,
Dan

np: extreme - iii sides to every story

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
   dantemm at erinet_com      http://www.dlm.net/gc/